Cuban Beef Recipe
|PREP TIME: 10 MIN||COOK TIME: 30 MIN|
|SERVINGS: 4||MEAL TYPE: PROTEIN|
Looking for high protein AND taste? Try this Cuban Beef Recipe by Chef Rudy G.
- 1 Pounds Ground Sirloin
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes (Drained)
- 1/4 Cup White Onion (Diced)
- 1/2 Cup Green Olives (Sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 1 t Garlic (Minced)
- Carrots (Optional for Garnish)
- 1 teaspoon each of: Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Chili Powder, Cumin & Cinnamon
- Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt To Taste
- In a Large Pan Begin Cooking the Ground Beef on High Heat
- Once it is about 75% finish add in the White Onion, Garlic & Raisins
- Once the beef is fully cooked add in the Diced Tomatoes & Green Olives
- Then Add in your Seasoning and let simmer on Low Heat for an additional 10 minutes.
We Recommend Serving with a side of White Rice.
Here at Chef G. Complete Meal Prep Service, Our Goal is to make easy for you to Eat Well and Live Better. Our Weekly Rotating Menu will provide you with diverse flavors and options. MyChefG.com